US Compounding works with patients and physicians to compound specialized medications for pain that are applied topically. Using all FDA approved ingredients, US Compounding’s topical pain creams are applied directly to the affected area and/or the appropriate dermatome to block pain at the nerve source.
Pain creams are compounded with PCCA’s Lipoderm™ Base, which has been proven effective in facilitating percutaneous absorption of topical pain medications. Pain cream ingredients include customized combinations of the following medications:
- Non-steroidal Antiinflammatories (NSAIDS): Ketoprofen, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen
- Muscle Relaxants: Cyclobenzaprine, Baclofen, Guaifenasin
- Anesthetics: Lidocaine, Prilocaine
- Vasodilators: Nifedipine, Verapamil
- Pain Blockers: Ketamine
- Nerve Agents: Amitriptyline, Gabapentin
- Other Pain Medications: Menthol, Capsaicin, Clonidine
These compounded pain management medications are available by prescription only. Please discuss it with your physician, or contact us with your physician’s name and contact information, and we can supply him or her with information. US Compounding will work with your physician to design a pain managment compound to fit your specific needs.